Skip to content
- Meals are shipped in accordance with your insurance plan program. Typically, meals are shipped each week to your home. You order will be shipped to the address you entered when ordering when your first week of meals. If you need to change your address, you can update it in your Healthrageous store account.
- Your meals are delivered to you in a temperature-controlled box with insulated packaging and dry ice to ensure your meals stay frozen. This allows your meals to be kept at the highest standard of safety and quality during transit. We have simplified our packaging so items can easily be stored in your freezer.
- Meal orders placed by 8pm PST will be processed and shipped by the next business day with an expected delivery within 1 to 3 business days.
- Your meals are shipped each week by a delivery carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) and no signature is required upon delivery.
- You are responsible for the package once it has been delivered to you and for placing the meals in your freezer.
- Any delivery issues are handled through the carrier, such as shipping delays or lost items. We hope this will not be an issue for you, but in the event this occurs, please contact the shipping carrier directly via the information provided in the shipment tracking text message. We also want to know if you experience a problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 868-8655.